2003-11-11

I am gonna blog about random items tonight coz I got so much to blog about plus I have got to rewrite that entry about Malaysia. Ok but this is totally irrelevant so I am writing it as a single entry.

Adryan (the guy I once liked but now is attached to another female), is finally on Friendster. And then I saw on his page, his freaking GF.

So, I clicked on the freaking GF and I realised that her marital status is......... MARRIED.

Irritating isn't it, this kinda people?? Married my bloody foot, Adryan is only with her for like a month?! After getting very irritated by her, I click on "back" and read Adryan's page and guess what??

Adryan's marital status is....... SINGLE.

Oh, the irony!!! I am so smirking, smirking, smirking. i'm lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chihuahua!

Ah, the cheap thrills of life. They make me so bloody happy.

And if you are Adryan's GF, well, I hope u two break up soon. Sincerely speaking, I don't wish you two happiness and I don't see a need to lie. And btw? Change your marital status, wouldn't you? Its EMBARRASSING.

Muahahaha! I'm still gloating.

Singapore Web Design
TK Trichokare
Sakae Holdings
Japalang
Carragheen
Datsumo Labo
Baby Style Icon