2004-01-12

Finally. The saga has ended.

We know now who Jeremy has chosen over me.

*baited breath*

All I can say is... Bleah. I shall say it again.

BLAH. BLEAH. GAG.

OMG my placenta. I puked it out again.

Big small caps! Grammar mistakes! "AstRoBoy"!

Ok I will shut the fuck up RIGHT NOW. Its Jeremy's choice and I wish him happiness.

Yeah right. Oh well. Maybe she is very caring. I may be really a sore loser, but I thought what goddess she would be. In the end...

BLAH. BLEAH. GAG.

I wish you eternal happiness with AstRoGirl. Or rather, Monkee gal I think.

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH MEN??? WHATS WRONG WITH ME?? WHY HER, over me!!! WHY??? CoZ I dOn'T wRitE liKe ThIs??

Pardon me now I shall stop blogging and go stab myself in the face.


Singapore Web Design
TK Trichokare
Sakae Holdings
Carragheen
Datsumo Labo
Baby Style Icon