2005-05-20

$$$$$

I also want to be rich leh. I want to live in a big house with a piano-shaped swimming pool (carpet grass and palm trees!), then I can invite all my friends over to swim, and we can ask the inhouse bartender to make us some lychee martinis, and I can even ask my driver to go to their houses and fetch them here.

I want to have my wealthy gramps tellings me that he'd sponsor my room's decorations, and I'd make my toilet so big my girlfriends can have a jacuzzi together (since shuyin dun like tanning), with a series of Crabtree's bubble baths to choose from and my carpet will be Bailey's-cream coloured, and my room decked in gold and pink, just the way I like it. I'd plaster a larger-than-life sized painting of myself on the high-ceilinged wall. I'd have a loris. That is not endangered enough. I'd have a baby white tiger pawing his way around.

Hell, my room would have two floors (I have a friend's friend who really has such a ludicrous thing and I've seen it - the second floor's floor area is half that of the lower floor, geddit?). The bed would be upstairs and accessible by a spiral staircase and surrounded by roses changed everyday, pink and champagne ones. My own KTV system, a baby grand, and hell, let's have a dance floor too, complete with DJ console.

A walk-in wardrobe where the clothes are sorted alphabetically complete with two fitting rooms for me to get the shopping feel when I am changing.

I want to have my own little pony, and he will be white with a swishy tail and have beautiful soulful brown eyes.

My car - nothing too flashy, just the exact same pink one the Jap model drove in Too Fast Too Furious, complete with pink fumes and lights.

I will "bao" any actor I want, and have him serenade me with a French accent while doing my nails and telling me, I am ze most beautiful girl he has ever seen, and indeed I am, because I have machines helping me lose weight and curl my hair...

OK enough dreaming. MUST MAKE MORE MONEY.

Singapore Web Design
TK Trichokare
Sakae Holdings
Japalang
Carragheen
Datsumo Labo
Baby Style Icon